NSK spherical roller bearings - quality with demonstrable added value
NSK spherical roller bearings prove themselves even under the most demanding operating conditions.
These roller bearings are characterized by their high load carrying capacity limit and dimensional stability. They are able to cope with high radial and medium axial loads and can even withstand vibrations without suffering from wear. They are also extremely resistant to misalignment and shock loads.
The improvements include the high manufacturing accuracy of the bore and outer ring. This includes extremely tight manufacturing tolerances for the radial internal clearance and a super finish on the raceway surfaces.
This, in combination with the specially hardened rolling elements, results in exceptional shock load resistance.
Special features and advantages of our rolling bearings:
- NSK HPS design - The elimination of a guide ring enables a modified design with improved cage geometry and thus increased cage rigidity.
- Material technology - The HPS range is manufactured from high purity Z-steel from NSK. We also offer advanced special materials such as Super TF and TL steel.
- A special surface treatment improves wear resistance.
- Advanced tribology - thanks to NSK's patented Molded-Oil lubrication system.
- Our rolling bearings are supplied as standard with lubrication grooves and holes for relubrication in the outer ring. Bearings without lubrication grooves and with relubrication options via the inner ring are optionally available.
- Sealing technology - You can choose from various sealing materials, depending on the operating temperature of the rolling bearings.
- Cage materials - Depending on the requirements of your application, cages made of sheet steel, brass or polyamide are available.
- Modern production technology ensures excellent quality control.
- The service life of our bearings can be up to twice as long as that of conventional bearings.
- Other benefits include reduced maintenance costs, better performance and a longer service life in the application, including up to 20% higher limiting speeds.
Our product range includes the NSK HPS series, molded oil bearings, sealed spherical roller bearings, low-noise and low-vibration spherical roller bearings, split ultra-large spherical roller bearings, spherical roller bearings from the CAM series and much more. NSK offers quality and performance that provide measurable added value in every application.