NSK axial deep groove ball bearings - quality that pays off!
NSK deep groove thrust ball bearings are designed to support axial forces during high speed operation and consist of a disc-like bearing ring with raceway grooves for the balls. Axial deep groove ball bearings are divided into bearings with flat bearing surface or adjustable bearing surface depending on the shape of the housing locating washer. Axial deep groove ball bearings can support axial forces, but not radial forces.
NSK thrust ball bearings are available in two designs - single direction and double direction. The single direction design contains two rings, called shaft and housing was hers, and a single ball and cage assembly. The double direction design contains three rings, divided between two housing washers and two ball and cage assemblies, separated by the shaft washer .
Product features and benefits:
- Available in two versions : one-sided and two-sided.
- To compensate for initial axial misalignment , both versions are available with spherical adjustable seat or adjustable washer.
- High quality steel - extremely pure steel extends the service life of rolling bearings by up to 80%.
- Advanced lubrication technology - NSK lubricants for longer lubricant life and higher performance.
- High-quality rolling elements - quiet and smooth running, even at high speeds.
- Optional housing washers to compensate for initial misalignment.
Our product selection includes, among others: Thrust ball bearings, Angular contact thrust ball bearings, Single direction and double direction thrust ball bearings.