Data protection information on our data processing pursuant to Article 13 and Article 21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO)
We take data protection seriously and hereby inform you how we process your data and what claims and rights you are entitled to under the data protection regulations.
I. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Person responsible pursuant to. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Die Fröhlich & Dörken GmbH, Stefansbecke 44, 45549 Sprockhöve, Germany.Al, telephone: 02339 123-45, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) Data protection officer required by law:
We have appointed an external data protection officer for our company.
This is AGAD Service GmbH, Waldring 43-47, 44789 Bochum, Germany, telephone: 0234 282 533-20.
You can reach our data protection coordinator at email@example.com or at the postal address Fröhlich & Dörken GmbH, Stefansbecke 44, 45549 Sprockhövel, with the addition of "the data protection officer".
(4) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely facilitates our contacting you in order to answer your enquiry. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
- –Right to information,
- –Right to rectification or erasure,
- –Right to restriction of processing,
- –Right to object to processing,
- –Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- –IP address
- –Date and time of the request
- –Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- –Content of the request (concrete page)
- –Access status/HTTP status code
- –Volume of data transferred in each case
- –Website from which the request comes
- –Operating system and its interface
- –Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- –Transient cookies (for this b)
- –Persistent cookies (see c).
b)Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and in order to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator as the site operator, uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered office in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Additional information for (new) customers
(1) Purposes and legal basis on which we process your data
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other applicable data protection regulations. Which data is processed in detail and how it is used depends on the respective agreed service.
(1.1) Purposes for the fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 para. 1 b DSGVO)
The processing of personal data is carried out for the performance of our contracts with you and the execution of your orders as well as for the performance of measures and activities within the framework of pre-contractual relationships. In particular, the processing thus serves the preparation of invoices in accordance with your orders and includes the services, measures and activities necessary for this.
(1.2) Purposes Within the framework of a legitimate interest of us or third parties (Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO)
Beyond the actual performance of the contract or preliminary contract, we may process your data if it is necessary to protect legitimate interests of us or third parties, in particular for purposes:
- advertising or market and opinion research, insofar as you have not objected to the use of your data;
- obtaining information and exchanging data with credit agencies, insofar as this is covered by our legitimate interest
- the enrichment of our data, including through the use or research of publicly available data;
- the restricted storage of data if deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort due to the special type of storage
(1.3) Purposes within the scope of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 a DSGVO)
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. We store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact details provided above under Person responsible.
(1.4) Purposes for the fulfilment of legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1 c DSGVO) or in the public interest (Art. 6 para. 1 e DSGVO)
We are subject to a variety of legal requirements (e.g. commercial and tax laws), but also regulatory or other official requirements. The purposes of processing may include identity and age verification, fraud and money laundering prevention, the prevention, combating and investigation of terrorist financing and criminal offences endangering assets, matching with European and international anti-terrorist lists, the fulfilment of control and reporting obligations under tax law, as well as the archiving of data for data protection and data security purposes and audits by tax and other authorities. In addition, the disclosure of personal data may become necessary in the context of official/court measures for the purposes of gathering evidence, criminal prosecution or the enforcement of civil law claims.
(2) categories of data processed by us, insofar as we do not receive data directly from you, and their origin
Insofar as this is necessary for the provision of our services, we process personal data permissibly obtained from other companies or other third parties (e.g. credit agencies). In addition, we process personal data that we have permissibly taken, received or acquired from publicly accessible sources (such as telephone directories, trade and association registers, etc.) and are permitted to process.
(3) Recipients or categories of recipients of your data
Within our company, those internal departments or organisational units receive your data that require it to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations or in the context of processing and implementing our legitimate interests. Your data will only be passed on to external bodies if
- in connection with the execution of the contract;
- for the purposes of complying with legal requirements,
- on the basis of our legitimate interest or the legitimate interest of the third party for the purposes stated in section 1.2 (e.g. to authorities, credit agencies, debt collection, lawyers, courts, experts, companies belonging to the group and committees and supervisory bodies);
- if you have given us consent to transfer the data to third parties.
We will not pass on your data to third parties beyond this.
(4) Duration of the storage of your data
We process and store your data for the duration of our business relationship. This also includes the initiation of a contract (pre-contractual legal relationship) and the processing of a contract. In addition, we store data that must be kept due to commercial and tax regulations for 10 years. Other data for which no tax retention periods come into consideration are kept until the expiry of the regular statute of limitations (§§195, 199 BGB), but periods of up to 30 years may be applicable under certain circumstances.
If the data are no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations and rights, they are regularly deleted, unless their - temporary - further processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes listed under section 1.2 due to an overriding legitimate interest.
(5) Processing of your data in a third country or by an international organisation
Data is transferred to countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) (so-called third countries) if it is necessary for the execution of an order/contract from you, if it is required by law (e.g. tax reporting obligations), if it is in the legitimate interest of us or a third party or if you have given us your consent.
In this context, the processing of your data in a third country may also take place in connection with the involvement of service providers as part of commissioned processing. If there is no EU Commission decision on an adequate level of data protection for the country in question, we ensure that your rights and freedoms are adequately protected and guaranteed in accordance with EU data protection requirements by means of appropriate contracts.
(6) Credit agencies
Our company regularly checks the creditworthiness of our customers if there is a justified interest, e.g. if our company could be affected by a financial default risk. For this purpose, we work together with Creditreform Hagen Berkey & Riegel KG, Riemerschmidstr.1-3, 58093 Hagen, from whom we receive the data required for this purpose. For this purpose, we transmit your personal data from this contractual relationship and the information necessary for obtaining creditworthiness to them. The legal basis for the data transfer is Art 6 I 1 f), Art 6 I b) DS-GVO. The information pursuant to Art. 14 of the DS-GVO on the data processing carried out by this credit agency can be found at https://www.creditreform.de/hagen/datenschutz view.
§ 7 Handling of applicant data
(1) We offer you the opportunity to apply to us (e.g. by e-mail, post or via online application form). In the following, we inform you about the scope, purpose and use of your personal data collected during the application process. personal data collected. We assure you that the collection, processing and use of your data will be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection law and all other legal provisions and that your data will be treated in strict confidence.
(2) Scope and purpose of data collection
If you send us an application, we process your associated personal data (e.g. contact and communication data, application documents, notes in the context of job interviews, etc.) to the extent that this is necessary to decide on the establishment of an employment relationship. The legal basis for this is § 26 BDSG-neu under German law (initiation of an employment relationship), Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (general contract initiation) and - if you have given your consent - Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The consent can be revoked at any time. Your personal data will only be passed on within our company to persons who are involved in processing your application.
(3) If the application is successful, the data submitted by you will be stored in our data processing systems on the basis of Section 26 BDSG-neu and Art. 6 ( 1 ) lit. b DSGVO for the purpose of implementing the employment relationship.
(4) Retention period of the data
If we are unable to make you a job offer, if you reject a job offer or withdraw your application, we reserve the right to retain the data you have provided on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO) for up to 6 months from the end of the application process (rejection or withdrawal of the application). The data will then be deleted and the physical application documents destroyed. This storage serves in particular as evidence in the event of a legal dispute. If it is evident that the data will be required after the 6-month periodhas expired (e.g. due to an impending or pending legal dispute), the data will only be deleted when the purpose for continued storage no longer applies.
(5) Longer storage may also take place if you have given your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO) or if legal storage obligations prevent deletion.
II. SPECIAL OFFERS OF USE
§ 9 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to place an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we require for the processing of your order. Mandatory information required for the processing of contracts is marked separately, other information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) We may also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information.
(3) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after [two years], i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(4) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
III. ANALYSIS ADVERTISING TRACKING COMMUNICATION
§ 10 Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)
(1) On our website, we use the analysis tool Matomo from InnoCraft Ltd.(150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand; "Matomo").
(2) Data processing serves the purpose of analysing this website and its visitors. Cookies may be used for this purpose, which enable the recognition of the internet browser. In the process, the following information may be collected, among others: IP address, information about the browser you are using and about the device you are using, files you have clicked on or downloaded, clicks on links to third-party websites, referrer URL (website from which you accessed our website), URL of our website, number of visits, time of your first visit, date and time of visit, time zone, location data. From this data, usage profiles can be created under a pseudonym. The data collected using Matomo technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
(3) Your data will be transferred to a third country outside the European Union for which an adequacy decision of the EU Commission is available.
§ 11 Use of the remarketing or "similar target groups" function of Google Inc.
(1) We use the remarketing or "similar target groups" function of Google LLC(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google") on our website. If you have your habitual residence in the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) is the controller of your data. Google Ireland Limited is therefore the company associated with Google which is responsible for processing your data and complying with the applicable data protection laws.
(3) Your data may be transferred to the USA. No adequacy decision of the EU Commission is available for the USA. The data transfer takes place, among other things, on the basis of standard contractual clauses as appropriate guarantees for the protection of personal data, viewable at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks.
12 Use of the SalesViewer®technology:
(1) On this website, data is collected and stored for marketing, market research and optimisation purposes using the SalesViewer® technology of SalesViewer® GmbH based on the legitimate interests of the website operator (Art. 6 para.1 lit.f DSGVO).
(3) The data stored within the framework of Salesviewer shall be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations.
(4) You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with future effect by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out to prevent the collection of data by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. This will place an opt-out cookie for this website on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
§ 13 Use of the live chat system tawk.to
(1) On our website, we use the live chat system of tawk.to inc.(187 East Warm Springs Rd, SB298, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA, "tawk.to").
(2) The data processing serves the purpose of communication between you and us as the provider. In the process, anonymised data is processed for the operation of the system and for web analysis purposes. User profiles can be created from this data under a pseudonym, whereby cookies can be used. The cookies enable the recognition of the internet browser.
(3) The data collected will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the separately granted consent of the person concerned.
(4) Your data may be transferred to the USA. There is no EU Commission adequacy decision for the USA.
IV. Plug-ins and miscellaneous
§ 14 Integration of YouTube with enhanced data protection
(1) We use the YouTube video embedding function of Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; "YouTube") on our website.YouTube is a company affiliated with Google LLC(1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google").
(2) The function displays videos stored on YouTube in an iFrame on the website. The option "Extended data protection mode" is activated. As a result, YouTube does not store any information about visitors to the website. Only when you watch a video is information about it transmitted to YouTube and stored there. Your data may be transmitted to the USA. There is no EU Commission adequacy decision for the USA. The data transfer takes place, among other things, on the basis of standard contractual clauses as appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data, viewable at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks.
§ 15 Use of Cookiebot
(1) We use the consent management tool Cookiebot of Cybot A/S, Havnegade 39, 1058 Copenhagen, Denmark; "Cookiebot") on our website.
(2) The tool enables you to give consent to data processing via the website, in particular the setting of cookies, and to exercise your right of revocation for consent already given. The purpose of the data processing is to obtain and document the necessary consents for data processing and thus to comply with legal obligations.
(3) Cookies may be used for this purpose. The following information, among others, may be collected and transmitted to Cookiebot: anonymised IP address, date and time of consent, URL from which the consent was sent, anonymous, random, encrypted key, consent status. This data is not passed on to other third parties.
(4) Data processing is carried out to fulfil a legal obligation on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
You can find more information on data protection at Cookiebot at: https://www.cookiebot.com/de/privacy-policy/